Inform the visitors of your event or venue, before and especially during their visit, with personalised and up-to-date information!
Thanks to MyUpcoming.com’s mobile solutions, you have a direct communications line with your visitors. You can easily reach your audience thanks to a mobile website and a set of mobile applications for all popular smart phones including iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Publish travel information, news feeds, interactive maps, an agenda, a catalogue and much more.
MyUpcoming.com Mobile can be used for any type of professional, cultural and leisure event and for any venue: tradeshows, conferences, festivals, concerts, sports, exhibitions, markets, shopping malls, theme parks and tourist attractions use MyUpcoming.com mobile to provide their visitors with a personalized service.
For tradeshows and conferences
- News items
- Interactive floor plan with booths, POI’s…
- Find exhibitors
- Find brands, products and services (interactive catalogue)
- Agenda (opening hours, workshops, tracks…)
- Lead generation for exhibitors
- Registration and mobile ticket sales
- Travel information, routes, hotel information etc.
For festivals and concerts
- News flash
- Interactive site plan with stages, POI’s…
- Interactive line-up & playlist
- Artist info
- Travel information
- Mobile ticket sales
For theatres, music venues and clubs
- News items
- Agenda with events
- Online brochure or catalogue
- Floor plan
- General information (opening hours, route, prices…)
- Mobile registration and ticket sales
- Travel information
- Free version for local events
- Professional version at low cost
- Custom solutions tailored to your needs
- Efficient communication towards your audience
- Reach your target audience, easily collect contact information
- Professional, handy, easy to get started
- You choose which modules to activate
- Your own mobile application on iPhone, Blackberry and Android, in your own branding and look & feel
- Free unlimited support
How does it work?
Make a mobile website and mobile applications for iPhone, Android and Blackberry in 10 minutes!
- Click the button at the top to request a free trial account
- You will receive an e-mail with your free trial details
- Enter the details of your event or venue, and choose which modules you want to activate (e.g. “interactive floor plan”, “news items” and “agenda”)
- Enter the necessary details per module
- Click “Activate” to make your mobile applications available to your audience
- Your visitors can install the mobile application for free on their iPhone, Android or Blackberry (from one of the app stores) or they can use the mobile website
All information regarding your event or venue is always available and up-to-date on the mobile phone of your visitors: interactive maps, schedule information (opening hours, playlists, workshops, tracks…), POI’s (e.g. information booths, restaurants…), news feeds, a searchable catalogue, you choose which relevant modules are made available for your event or venue.
Social, viral & interactive
The Facebook and Twitter modules integrate your own Facebook page and Twitter account into the mobile website and mobile applications, with just a single click. Further more, messages of your visitors can be integrated and can be shared among the audience in order to make your event or venue known on all popular social networks.
Reach thousands of visitors in real-time in order to distribute last-minute information.
Marketing & lead generation
Easily bring exhibitors, products, brands, services and sponsors to the attention of your visitors, within your mobile applications and mobile website. Use comprehensive reports to fine-tune your marketing campaigns.
Tradeshows (both B2B and B2C) use the “lead generation” module to engage visitors. With a single press of a button, visitors can - during their visit - express their interest in the products or services of an exhibitor. Exhibitors can receive this information from the tradeshow organiser or leads can be forwarded automatically. Tradeshow organisers can offer this interactive lead generation service to their exhibitors at a fee or as a complimentary service.
Sell merchandising through your mobile applications and websites, distribute coupons and promote product sales before, during and after the event.
Apps for conferences & exhibitions
NOKIA Winter Event
The Future Summit
Apps for festivals & concerts